Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

Watch the Web surfed live

There's a keyword phrase that's searched dozens or even hundreds of times each day:

"Why do people stare at metaspy all day losers"

It's funny, because I'm guilty of staring at Metaspy... but not all day. And me being a loser is debatable.

With Metaspy, a vertically scrolling display of search words and phrases gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what's being typed into search engines -- virtually live.

Find out why it's cool (and profitable) to stare at Metaspy ...



Comments:
Success is my highest priority. I am searching for successful minded people.

I have a filiales site/blog. It

pretty much covers filiales related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Category: