Friday, January 14, 2005

 

Librarian happy to reveal secrets

Did you know Google™ has an army of "online researchers"... ready to answer just about any question you could ever ask... priced low enough even my 12-year old nephew can easily afford it?

It's called Google Answers. I've reviewed it in the past. And I'm a huge fan.

But here's the best part... once the research assignment is completed, most answers reveal search strategies used to start the assignment. For me, it's an amazing, zero-cost way to search used keyword phrases I never dreamed existed.

The bad news is less than half of the answers don't reveal their search strategy. But the good news is I've created a search engine that finds those who do at...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Category: