Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Introducing the real Markus Allen

If you're a longtime subscriber, you know this daily newsletter is all about nifty marketing methods to help grow your business.

But some of the ideas I've stumbled upon don't make the cut... from a marketing perspective that is.

That's why I've jumped on the bandwagon and now publish my non-marketing ideas on Google's new Blog service.

You might pay close attention to the each day's titles, content, and link structure.... they're designed to attract an amazing amount of visitors to my Websites within days (or even hours) of posting each day's entry. I'll reveal how I use a blog to put my marketing on autopilot in the upcoming weeks.

Okay, here's my new blog Web address... enjoy it:
http://www.markusallen.blogspot.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Category: